Calame Software Career Opportunities
In a high-level R&D team, you will help implement new functionalities. Gathering Tools company cultivates the “Start-Up” spirit. Instead of producing miles of code, you will be asked to imagine the most elegant, efficient, and maintainable features to preserve our product’s innovative and reliable reputation among our customers and integration partners in France and abroad. As an experienced developer, you have real expertise in C# and/or Delphi XE. Ideally, you have experience in connectivity with Excel and/or Business Intelligence tools (ETL, Data Warehouse, and Reporting).
Competence in Delphi, web development and/or mobile OS is an advantage. Creative, independent, you will add your talent to a demanding team and provide creative solutions. We see you as a long-term investment, and are interested in enrolling you as a full-time employee (no independent consultants, no freelancers).
Reporting to the Director of Professional Services, you will help implement and monitor Gathering Tools applications. You will also help to enhance our integration partners skills, do pres-sales presentations, quotations, training, and provide support for new projects.Your responsibilities will be as follow:
- Understand our customer’s needs, organize, and prepare technical responses (for bids)
- Know how to deploy Gathering Tools
- Participate in the evaluation of potential integration partners
- Provide training and monitoring of integrators’ staff, and assist if necessary in their pre-sales initiatives
- Participate in the product’s internationalization strategy, particularly in conjunction with the R&D department in France